Tuesday, December 6, 2011

There Are Moments in Our Lives That Change Us Forever

my Wonderwoman pose


This is the outfit I wore on Saturday.  I was going over to my friend Brooke's house.  Our plan was to take a "quick" trip to Hobby Lobby to pick up some things for gifts and her craftapalooza.  Then we were going to watch the movie "One Day" since we read the book in our book club.  Last we were going to get some crafting in.  So, I wanted to look cute but still be comfy and I think this outfit was perfect for the day.  So, was our trip to Hobby Lobby quick?  No, not in the slightest bit.  I don't think I have ever seen Hobby Lobby so busy!  Was the movie good?  Well, this was one of those movies that the book was definitely better.  I will have to write a review for the book because I actually enjoyed the book.  Did we get to do some crafting?  Brooke did!  I will be posting her accomplishments tomorrow after my last final of the semester!  Yes, I said that correct.  My last final.  So, here is my outfit from Saturday.  Which I am officially calling my Walmart outfit.




Black shirt: Walmart, I can't remember how much it was, but I don't think it was more than $15.  As you can see I just pulled it down so I felt alright about wearing the leggings.
Black leggings:  Walmart for around $5.98
Gray top: Walmart.  I bought this almost 10 years ago so I can't remember how much it was.
Boot socks: Target (ok ok so the outfit is not all Walmart) $3
Boots: last seen here 
Scarf: Claire's $15
Bracelets: stole from my mom (I'll have to tell you the story later)
Ring: Goody's years ago and I can't remember how much it was either!

No comments: