Friday, December 2, 2011

It's All Coming Back to Me Now



The song, It's All Coming Back to Me Now by Meat Loaf or Celine Dion to me is about obsession. And I am obsessed with this tank top. I wish I had one in every possible color and could wear it every day. I love the ruffles and the little fabric flowers. The best thing....I found it on sale for almost nothing! And if that was not enough, I think it makes me look skinnier than I really am! It's a magic tank! So, now that I have gushed about it enough, drum roll please.......






Tank top: Decree brand from JcPenny's for $3
Black tank top: Walmart $15.68 (it's a shapewear tank that's why it was so much)
Black Cardigan: Worthington brand from JcPenny's but I got it about 5 years ago and I was actually about to give it to the Goodwill until I bought this tank top.
Jean: Omega brand that I purchased on eBay for $11.99 with shipping.
The belt is my husbands, I just turned the buckle around so you can't see it.
Shoes: Steampunk brand that I purchased on eBay for $27.99 total with shipping
Necklace: Walmart for $5.99
Ring: Walmart I think it was $5.99 too, but I can't remember.


How to dress your body   Click Here!

No comments: