Monday, November 28, 2011

Forever Plaid

I have been so busy the last 4-5 months.  I went back to school after not being in school for about 13 years.  Next week is my last week of the semester, and I have to say it went by really quick.  I'd like to the only thing on my mind has been school, but after working in retail for the past 10 years, I have only been able to wear khaki pants and button up shirts or polos.  So, I have had a fun time trying to make my wardrobe into something more my style.  So, I figured on the days that I don't have much time to craft or post a long tutorial....I would show you what I've worn.  So, today is my first one and please be kind.  Also, our weather went from rain to snow back to rain all day and I will not lie my hair does not look the cutest but...I still love this outfit. 


  • Shirt is from Maurices two years old.
  • The sweater is from Victoria Secret that I got for Christmas 4 years ago, but I think they still sell it.  It's a boyfriend sweater.  
  • The jeans are actually from the Goodwill.  I bought them at this beginning of the school year for $2.50
  • The boot socks are from Target.  I got them on sell for $2
  • The boots I found on EBay for $29 or something like that
  • The scarf is from Claire's for I think $15.  
  • Ring is from Walmart...I think?
 I love the combination of colors in this outfit and it is perfect for a cold day like the one we had today.  The great thing was that I had the majority of the items in my closet for many years and never thought to put them together.  I love finding new outfits out of old clothes.

No comments: