Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Deathly Hallows excursion

I was really wanting to do this yesterday but I practically slept the whole day away.  After being woke up Thursday morning a little after 4am by my poor dog throwing up.  I could not get back to sleep. Which normally this would not be that big of a deal, but as many of you know, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 came out at midnight.  My friend Brooke and I have been waiting for this day for months and months.  We even made our own shirts which I posted here.  We went to the 9pm showing of Part 1.  Which we had already seen.  And the idea of going to this was both good and bad.  The bad was I didn't really get to see many people dressed up in their Harry Potter costumes like I normally do.  We got to the theater at 8pm and there were not lines yet, so we were able to go right in and sit down.  The good, is that everyone in the theater we were sent to also were staying for the 3D version of Part 2.  So, if we did not go to the first movie, we would have had awful seats!  I'm not really going to tell any of you about the movie.  I just really want to show the pictures I have of Brooke and I in our shirts and in the theater.


Brooke & I holding our tickets!
I had to get pictures of me and Hermione since it is the same picture on my shirt



Brooke with her serious look

Before Part 1 Started


Brooke & I with our 3D glasses on
And yes I made the flowers on my shirt myself.  I actually used the information from this awesome blogger.  Oh and see my shorts?  I made them out of a pair of black pants that had paint on the bottom half.  I made them the same way I made the shorts in this tutorial.    What do you all think?

No comments: