Sunday, June 5, 2011

Great Quick Wedding or Baby gift

Still addicted to pinterest I have been scouring the internet trying to add new pins to my board.  I don't know why, but I get so excited when people repin something that I have found.  I just feel so....accomplished.  Sad I know.  The worst is when I have someone actually follow me.  It is such a honor to have someone like my taste.  (I am chuckling right now about how corny that sounds).  Anyway, I found something I just thought looked so cute.  It is quick and simple and really easy to make.  I probably wouldn't give it as a main wedding gift, but I think it would be so cute to give as an extra gift.  So here is the picture of it.
It comes from this cute blog I am in love with.  Our Humble A{Bowe}d   http://ourhumbleabowed.wordpress.com/
I love this idea for a newly wed couple or even a new born baby.  For the baby you can have the date the baby was born and all the weight and height info.  I just think this would be so cute to have as an extra little gift.  What do you all think?

For more gift ideas, check out my other DIY gifts 

No comments: