Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gardening requires lots of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. ~Lou Erickson

Still keeping in form with my original promise of not helping Louis with our garden (other than taking pictures and reaping the benefits), I went outside with him to take some pictures of him pulling up the potatoes he thought we dead. The plants were very sad and looked like the heat and sun had gotten to them.  But, once we  Louis dug them up, we found the potatoes were fine.  Score!  I love to eat potatoes, but I try not to eat them that often.  Louis on the other hand loves potatoes and could eat them and chocolate and be the happiest man alive.

I am more excited for my peppers, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and most of all baby corn.  Thanks to my dad, who ate salads all the time, I love veggies.  I actually eat at least one salad a day.  I sound so healthy don't I....yeah, not so much!  My other meals usually are not as healthy.

So without further ado, the pictures.














No comments: