Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fun with glass bottles

I will not lie...I need an intervention!  I am addicted to pinterest!   While I was browsing some of the pictures that other folks have pinned I found this one that everyone else was repinning.  It is just absolutely adorable.  Here is the picture and the link to the awesome blogger.
http://pureandnoble.blogspot.com/2011/06/reduce-reuse-recycle-repeat-mason-jars.html

After finding this picture, I fell in love with Brooke at Pure and Noble.  I love how she can take something most people would just throw away and make it absolutely beautiful.  To make this all you need it hot glue, spray paint, and a great word.  This would be great for a bathroom organization.  Glue on the word q-tips, toothbrush, hair clips, etc.  the options are endless.  What do you all think of it?

No comments: